Located only 17 minutes to the Mackay CBD, close to public transport, schools both public and private are only minutes away along with North Beaches Central Shopping Centre, Snap Fitness, and other local amenities. Minutes walk to Eimeo Beach and Eimeo Hotel, perfect to sit back watch the waves crash on the beach!
This property will be suited to an executive couple wanting the northern beaches lifestyle or a family that requires dual living and extra space, this home sits on 405sqm low maintenance fully fenced block and features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living, and entertaining spaces not to mention a triple lock-up car garage.
The upper level of the home you will find two bedrooms with the open plan living, dining, and kitchen, main bathroom, not to mention the tremendous covered entertainer's tiled deck with shutters and views out into the palms trees.
The lower level of the home boasts another two bedrooms, main bathroom, lounge, and study area along with the laundry that has direct access to the grassed backyard.
- Two bedrooms with split system air-conditioning and the main bathroom
- Open plan living, dining, and kitchen with split system air-conditioning
- Kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
- Ceiling fans in all other bedrooms
- Covered tiled entertainers deck with shutters
- Internal access from the garage with internal and external stairs up to the second level
- Two bedrooms with split system air-conditioning and second main bathroom
- Lounge and study area, the lounge opens out onto the fernery/courtyard
- laundry access to the backyard
**PETS ON APPLICATION** | **THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT COME FURNISHED**
Air condition Built-in wardrobes Gas cooking Study
Disclaimer: Pickahouse provides an open platform for users to place free listings. All information in the listing herein
is provided solely by the registered user himself/herself. While every care has been taken in registration and placing
ads, Pickahouse cannot guarantee the accuracy of the listings. Any interested persons are strongly reminded to make
diligent enquiries and seek necessary legal advice. For more information, please refer to Pickahouse