• 5 big Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (one with spa bath), 2 Loungerooms,
very large kitchen dining area with floor to (3M) ceiling kitchen
cupboards, 2 separate ovens, & much more.
• Walk in pantry (an actual room).
• Laundry with large linen storage, built in washing machine, dryer and fridge.
• House is serviced by a 3HP Daicon split air conditioning system, 2 fan
forced slow combustion wood heaters, ceiling fans throughout.
• A 6 person Bio Cycle Waste Water System services the gardens and
• Connected to mains water and also has 160,000 litres of rain water on
which the house runs entirely. A dam that holds more than 250,000 litres
• A 4 car brick garage with electric roller door. Both the garage and house
are protected by fire sprinklers, both on the roofs and on surrounding
fences. The garage is 12M x 6M, has under roof storage, a pit and a high
carport attached. On the shed roof is a 4kw solar system that provides for
the properties needs and also currently returning a profit of approximately
$2,000 annually which entirely covers the council rates.
• A 18M x 12M implement shed with tractor & bucket, detachable forks and
post hole borer. There is a 3 point linkage cultivator and super spreader.
• A slaughter house with refurbished meat saw, new mincer, sausage
machine, butcher’s block and a coke fridge utilised as hanging fridge.
There are also sheep yards with loading ramp and a horse yard with shed,
fencing and water trough.
• All sheds have 3 phase power and a 7kva backup generator for the house.
The house was completely rewired in November 2011.
• The property has been divided into 4 paddocks of a manageable size with
new or good cyclone and electric fencing. Currently running approximately
• There is a large orchard, garden beds and poultry sheds.
• The property has amazing ocean views from the balcony of the house &
front of house windows, a creek that provides water to the dam and large
• Entire house has been completely renovated and/or rebuilt with all new &
upscale appliances, carpets, tiling and painting.
• Able to live “on the grid” but with no household expenses.
• Price $895,000 - $925,000.
• All offers considered.
CONTACT Lexie Noble 0400 820 800
Energy efficiency rating: Med (7.0)
Garage spaces: 4
Grey water system
Living areas: 1
Open car spaces: 3
Solar panels, 3.5 kw
Open fire place
Hot water service
Climate control & energy:
High energy efficiency
Grey water system