Built high on the mountainside overlooking the Blackwood River and Bridgetown, this custom built Cedar Homes built two storey home is proudly presented and ready for new owners.
The home itself has been lovingly maintained and features –
- 4 bedrooms, three double bedrooms downstairs and the master upstairs with a sliding door so you can watch the sunrise from the comfort of your bed!
- Each of the ground floor bedrooms have a key locked sliding door to maximise the views and also have use as entrance should you have guests stay.
- Two bathrooms, one on the ground floor and the ensuite on the top floor with double shower, his and hers vanity basins, and a separate powder room so guests don’t need to walk into your bedroom to use the facilities.
- Lounge area on the ground floor that leads off the entrance hall and staircase.
- The home has the kitchen and open plan living on the top floor to maximise the views from the sliding doors fitted with Comfort Glass.
- The kitchen features a dishwasher, double fridge recess, walk in pantry, under bench oven and HEAPS of cupboard space.
- Both ground floor and upper floor has its own split system air conditioning unit.
- A gorgeous chandelier illuminates the staircase
- A 12x8 separate garage/shed can easily house 4 cars and has power points and lights inside.
- Solar hot water with electric booster, plus provisions for a rain water tank (tank not installed) are key additions to the home.
The grounds are well suited to a hobby farm with 4.04ha (9.98 acres) of room to play with. Surrounding the home is well presented gardens, water feature, pond and did I forget to mention VIEWS?
Call Aaron Murphy on 0409 291 711 for more information.
Disclaimer: Pickahouse provides an open platform for users to place free listings. All information in the listing herein
is provided solely by the registered user himself/herself. While every care has been taken in registration and placing
ads, Pickahouse cannot guarantee the accuracy of the listings. Any interested persons are strongly reminded to make
diligent enquiries and seek necessary legal advice. For more information, please refer to Pickahouse