Walking distance to Osborne Park Central, modern spacious 3 x 2 home, with 2 large living areas. This townhouse, with exceptional quality at it's best, gives you the space to relax and freedom to entertain. It is conveniently located less than 10km both to the CBD and Scarborough Beach.
A lock and leave low maintenance lifestyle home that is centrally located.
Rent $420 per week
Other fantastic features include:
Two large upstairs bedrooms with BIR's (two of which are custom built robes), family retreat, another bathroom and separate toilet.
Downstairs features modern family kitchen with generous meal area, excellent TV living room with open access to a private outdoor entertaining area. Downstairs also features another toilet, laundry and outdoor laundry area.
- Spaces 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms townhouse
- Stunning finish throughout
- New timber flooring
- High Ceiling
- Generous sized master bedroom with walk-in-robe with ensuite
- Gourmet style kitchen
- Spacious open plan kitchen
- Modern and stylish bathrooms
- Split reverse air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Gas bayonet port for gas heating
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Low maintenance, easy care outdoors
- Double garage with storage space
- Large separate laundry
- Fantastic location with well connected arterial roads
- Walking distance to local shops and main street cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to Morley Drive, Wanneroo Road and Mitchell Highway
- Within 10km to both CBD and Scarborough Beach
Air condition Built-in wardrobes Gas cooking Study
Local School Catchments:
St Anthony school
Bus, train to Perth city
Bankwest, Commonwealth bank, large retailers, liquor store, Italian restaurants, Lebanese restaurants, subway, local restaurants
Disclaimer: Pickahouse provides an open platform for users to place free listings. All information in the listing herein
is provided solely by the registered user himself/herself. While every care has been taken in registration and placing
ads, Pickahouse cannot guarantee the accuracy of the listings. Any interested persons are strongly reminded to make
diligent enquiries and seek necessary legal advice. For more information, please refer to Pickahouse