Just 4km from the Brisbane CBD, Stone and Co. presents premium apartment living in a convenient, family friendly lifestyle location. The boutique development features a distinctive internal breezeway where residents will delight in stunning city skyline and urban views from the rooftop entertaining area with a sun lounging deck and BBQ pizza oven.
- 2 Bedroom with a mix of walk in and built in wardrobes.
- 2 Bathrooms, ensuite to main.
- 1 Car park
- These stunning apartments feature a large entertainer's kitchens with a gas cook top, large storage spaces, soft-close drawers, stone bench tops and are completed with quality Omega appliances.
- The open plan dining/living room boasts large designer tiles, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors opening on to oversized balconies.
- Spacious interiors are crowned by high ceilings and defined by quality fixtures and fittings, showcasing the essence of luxury city-fringe living.
- Additional conveniences include two internal lifts, a designer residential lobby, card security to access elevators, and a secure basement car park.
- Stone & Co is located 4km from Brisbane CBD
- Surrounded by an array of trendy boutique shops, cafes, and modern conveniences.
- Just 150m from the Stones Corner Busway and 450m from the Buranda Train Station
- Within walking distance to the Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Easy access to all major universities
- Less than 5mins drive to the iconic Gabba Stadium and trendy Logan Road Dining Precinct
- A short walk to the southeastern busway will have you to the CBD in next to no time.
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
Close To Transport
Air condition Alarm system Built-in wardrobes Dishwasher Dryer Furnished Gas cooking Gym Intercom Swimming pool
Disclaimer: Pickahouse provides an open platform for users to place free listings. All information in the listing herein
is provided solely by the registered user himself/herself. While every care has been taken in registration and placing
ads, Pickahouse cannot guarantee the accuracy of the listings. Any interested persons are strongly reminded to make
diligent enquiries and seek necessary legal advice. For more information, please refer to Pickahouse